Invisalign® & Orthodontics – Charlotte, NC
Are you unhappy with your smile because of misaligned teeth? We are here to help. At Williams Dental, we provide Invisalign clear aligners and traditional wire braces to straighten your teeth and give you the confident smile you deserve. If you’re a current patient of ours, we offer you a FREE consultation and 3D scan!
Proudly serving the communities of Cotswold, SouthPark, and Myers Park – Call 704-323-7326 or click the button below to schedule your first appointment!
Benefits of Getting Invisalign or Braces
There is more to getting your teeth straightened than just gaining an award-winning smile; although, that’s one of the top benefits. There are also health benefits that come with having your teeth aligned.
- Healthier Teeth & Gums – Crooked or misaligned teeth can be more difficult to clean on a daily basis. Whether your teeth are crowding together or have large gaps between them, food debris and plaque can easily get stuck. Having straight teeth makes cleaning easier and more efficient, thus reducing the risk of tooth decay and periodontal disease (infection of the gum tissue).
- Keeps Your Jawbone Strong – Your alveolar bone is the part of the jawbone that contains the tooth sockets and anchors your teeth. If your teeth are too far apart, this bone will begin to degrade. Having your teeth in their optimal place will help preserve your jawbone.
- Helps Minimize the Risk of Dental Damage – Having your teeth aligned puts them back into their ideal place and keeps them from sticking out. If your teeth stick out there is a greater chance they will get chipped, cracked, or knocked out. Straighten your teeth out and reduce the chance of them sustaining any type of damage.
- Helps Reduce Wear and Tear – With straight teeth, the pressure of your bite is evenly distributed. If you have crooked teeth, certain teeth will have more pressure put on them and you’ll be at a greater risk for issues such as tooth loss, receding gums, and other dental-related problems.
- Increased Confidence – Your smile is one of your greatest assets and smiling has many positive effects, not only for you, but for those you meet and talk to. Having crooked teeth can take your confidence away and stop you from using your smile to its full potential. Don’t hide your smile – come into Williams Dental and talk to our team about Invisalign or braces.
Williams Dental Offers Invisalign and Wire Braces
At Williams Dental we provide both options for aligning your smile – Invisalign and traditional wire braces. During your first appointment with us, we will help determine which option is the best for you. Your consultation and 3D scan will give us a better understanding of how to straighten your teeth and give you that amazing smile. Our first priority is you! The Williams staff is dedicated to ensuring that your needs are met and that your smile gives you the confidence you deserve. If you are a current patient of ours, this first step is FREE. Call or book an appointment online.
FAQ about Invisalign®
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is a popular brand of clear aligners and is an alternative to traditional wire braces. These trays are custom-made and clear, which makes them almost impossible to see on your teeth.
How Do I Know if Invisalign® is the best option for me?
- During your first consultation, the dentist will conduct an oral exam and take a 3D scan of your teeth. This will help determine what the best method of treatment is. Invisalign® is a great way to straighten your teeth incognito, but it can’t treat every type of alignment issue. Before making any choice, talk to your dentist or orthodontist to see if Invisalign® treatment is the best option for you.
What is the Process for Invisalign®?
- The process starts with a consultation at Williams Dental and a 3D scan of your teeth. This scan is then used to create a custom treatment plan. Aligners are then made to help shift the teeth into their ideal places.
How Long Will I Need to Wear the Aligners?
- The whole process takes, on average, is 9-12 months. If your teeth are not as severe, the process may be quicker, but if your case is more serious it could take almost 18 months to complete the process.
- In order to get the best results, make sure to wear your Invisalign® for at least 22 hours a day. The less you wear your aligners the longer it will take to straighten your teeth and can also lead to complications that are difficult to correct.
Will Having Invisalign® Impact My Daily Life?
- Once you become accustomed to the aligners, you should barely notice them. Most patients say the aligners have little to no impact on their daily lives. Being able to remove them to eat is a benefit that traditional wire braces don’t have and this makes them a little bit more of a convenient solution.
Schedule an appointment today to regain confidence in your smile!
Williams Dental Offers a Variety of Cosmetic Dental Care to the Cotswold, SouthPark, and Myers Park Area
Not only do we offer Invisalign® & Orthodontics to help straighten your smile; we also have a variety of other cosmetic dental services:
- Whitening — While regular brushing is still essential to keeping your teeth free from stains, teeth whitening is a fast, safe, and effective way to brighten your smile. At Williams Dental, we offer free teeth whitening to our patients following a Cleaning and Wellness Screening.
- Veneers and cosmetic crowns — Veneers are often applied to enhance the aesthetics of your teeth. We create models of your mouth through pictures and mock-ups to ensure the fit is perfect, then apply thin porcelain laminates directly to your teeth.
- Bridges — Dental bridges are an option to replace one or two missing teeth. However, because of the less functional design, dental implants are often a better choice to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Implants — In this procedure, an anchor is placed where the missing tooth should be. Then, a customized crown is attached to the anchor. This crown will look just like your other teeth, and, with proper care, can last a lifetime. Dr. Williams has extensive training in dental implant procedures.
Feel confident in your smile – Schedule your first appointment today!
4741 Randolph Rd.,
Suite 205, Charlotte, NC 28211
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed